Painted Bull Gallery

Thursday, April 1, 2010

New Bull, and that ain't no shite!

So I opened a new shop on Etsy:



Crocodile Deliverance selling Handspun Yarn....you can find it at www.CrocDeli.com


Then all the Dopplegate stuff happened on Etsy...and like the many migrants found my self over at Zibbits.

My Zibbet shops are: www.Zibbet.com/PaintedBull
and www.Zibbet.com/CrocodileDeliverance

I am really liking the set up over and Zibbets, and my CrocodileDeliverance shop is a premier account so I can fix it up how I like.

Another thing happened to me on the way to the forum...the Etsy Forum that is!

Safe to say that a picture is worth a thousand words...right?





Nuff said!

So...until the shite hits the fan... adiĆ³s!

-JJ  and Painted Bull and Crocodile Deliverance aka CrocDeli

No comments: