Painted Bull Gallery

Thursday, January 21, 2010

New shop on Etsy!



Please check out my new shop on Etsy: Crocodile Deliverance



I spin and ply all my own homespun yarn on my handcrafted Majacraft Rose Wheel, or my Jonathan Bosworth, Tracy Eichheim, Forrester or Grizzly Mountain Arts handmade spindles. All the alpaca fiber is from our own alpacas, and I wash and card this fiber by hand. All yarn is washed in extremely hot water to set the twist and to full and soften the yarn. Please convo me if you have any questions or comments. See my Fiber Art Jewelry Etsy Shop PaintedBull.etsy.com or my personal Etsy account jjwalts.etsy.com for positive feedback. Thank you.



Support handmade items and supplies, Buy Handmade!

-Painted Bull’s Crocodile Deliverance

-JJ & Painted Bull

No comments: