Painted Bull Gallery

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

And Goodbye to Etsy...

Well, this last bit of Dopplegate Google issues was the final straw that broke this bull's back. I finally took the chance to get my own website. I am very excited about this because I will be able to have control over all aspects of my shop.

I am still working on loading the site up, which is www.PaintedBullShop.com  so stop by and take a peek...



I used Pappashops  and really recommend their services.

For my template I had Emily from Emmarie Designs change up one of her basic templates a bit...

She did a fabulous job.

So stay tuned for the official grand opening of Painted Bull Shop, the postcards and mailings are being designed now...but if you absolutely need some funky necklace, I am running a 20% off sale for Mother's Day on the site, so check it out.





-JJ & Painted Bull

No comments: