Painted Bull Gallery

Monday, June 15, 2009

Frustrated and Confused

I just do not get it sometimes. See...my idiot husband has switched his dip preference to this new chew from Camel (snuns or something like that), he says that you...uh this is sickening...do not need to spit it out (it is spit less chewing tobacco). So knowing Dan, I am a little curious that perhaps he has got it wrong, I mean spit less dip? Anyway, I go online to Camel.com to check it out....

...and would you believe that you cannot even see anything on the site unless you actually sign up online and give them all sorts of information. Now, I am no prude but I bet you anything that I can go online and see tits and ass with absolutely no problem at all (no sign up needed)...Damn it to hell!

Now to see if I can find out about these little smokeless, spit less chewing tobacco or dip...they look like little tea bags in the shape of large elongated rodent turds....

Okay, I digress...

-JJ & Painted Bull

No comments: